Welcome to website
Great power relations
this is the first blog of this website – great power relations.
The subject is current and actual both in the theoretical research and in political discussions, likewise the large empirical material used here. The subject is very important, even crucial for the destiny of the humanity.
This website discloses a lot of new data, information and understanding as well as new aspects and perspectives, outside and beyond the typical narratives of mainstream media.
On the front page you find key message of the website, latest news and blogs, which are regularly updated.
In the top command bar of the screen you find the main headers, each of them containing subtitles and subcategories, clicking them opens a navigation page where you find more info and the content of this website, drill down and again more info will emerge.
The website discloses some new scientific concepts (world novelties) for the discipline of IRT as well.
- more information in issue of polarity
- dual polarity
- cyclical transformation process of polarity
- more information in alliances formation/Balancing Continuum
- targeted hard balancing
- more information in key drivers of political capabilities
- NIH-index (National Imperial Heritage)
- more information in key drivers of military capabilities
- NWD-index (New Weapons Deployment)
- more information in IR-theory and analytics
- collapsism and use of Seneca cliff
Command bar, navigation side and links on different pages help you to navigate on this website and find just that information you are interested in.